Hey, Y’all! I’m Julie Schroeder, and I’m so glad you’re here.
What do you need to know about me? Well. not much really, but here goes.
- I love Jesus. He’s awesome.
- I am blessed with a husband, three kids and their spouses, and six grandkids.
- Mama lives with us. She’s the last of Bobby’s and my parents.
- I’m a misplaced Texan living in the St.Louis area
- Growing up on Daddy’s golf course was the best childhood ever.
- I’m nuts about corgis, and I love pit bulls only slightly less. 100% corgis, 99.9% pits
- Tex-Mex food is life. Give me all the chips and queso/salsa.
- I love love love to read.
- I’m an introvert. Being with people I don’t know is death by a thousand cuts. Give me my bubble bath and let me read my book.
- I love to make things with my hands. Quilts and mixed media art. I’m better at quilts/wall hangings than I am the other.
- I enjoy gardening even though I don’t have one right now. I like playing in the dirt and watching things grow even if I won’t eat the vegetables I grow.
- I’m fascinated by faerie gardens and intend on making one one of these days instead of only pinning countless pins about them. (I like faerie gardens rather than fairy gardens because I like how “faerie” is spelled.)
- I fight my weight ALL the time.
- One of these days, I’m going to do Bible art journaling, but I might do it on canvases instead of in a Bible. I’d hate to make something I don’t like where I couldn’t change it.
- I used ago be a professional church worker, and Bobby still is. I was a second grade teacher and then an art teacher for K-5. Bobby has been the music guy at church for twenty-eight years.
- Here are links if you want to find me elsewhere: FB group FB biz page Instagram Pintrest